Xi'an Half-Day Private Cultural Tour Of Shaanxi History Museum And Big Wild Goose Pagoda - XianWrite a Review
In addition to the world famous Terracotta Warriors and XiâÂÂan landmark ancient City Wall, there are many more attractions for you to see in XiâÂÂan. Spend a half day to visit ChinaâÂÂs most distinguished history museum in Shaanxi and the holy place of Buddhism at Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Experience and learn the profound history of this ancient Chinese capital, XiâÂÂan.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStart either in the morning at 8:30am or afternoon at 1:30pm, free pickup from your downtown hotel by private transfer accompanied by local private guide. This half-day tour will surely enrich your travel experience and knowledge on this ancient Chinese capital city.
Your first stop will be Shaanxi History Museum, considered as one of the birth place of Chinese museum culture. Now 370,000 exhibits in the museum vividly display Chinese history of over a million years from prehistoric times to about 1840 AD. With your professional tour guideâs detailed commentary, you will have a snapshot overview on thousands of years of Chinese history.
Later, continue to Big Wild Goose Pagoda located in the southeast of the city center. It was built in 652 during Tang Dynasty (618 AD-907AD) to collect Buddhist relics that were brought back from India by the hierarchic monk, Xuanzang. Stroll around the Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square and explore Buddhist heritage. You might see the largest musical fountain in the north square in action if time permits.
To conclude the tour, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Inclusions for Xi'an Half-Day Private Cultural Tour Of Shaanxi History Museum And Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private car/van with driver
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Half-Day Private Cultural Tour Of Shaanxi History Museum And Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.