Xi'an Highlights Day Tour - Xian
OverviewXi'an is a must-visit destination known for history for a first-time or second-time China tour. Our Xi'an tours take you to explore the ancient city of Xi'an, which is considered the cradle of Chinese civilization. You can see the best of Xi'an, touch the amazing Chinese history and taste delicious local food through our Xi'an tours. As is known to all, Xi'an is home to the world-renowned Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses, one of the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. This full-day tour offers you the opportunity to visit the world-renowned terracotta warriors, the ancient city wall and the Great Mosque.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Xi'an at 9am (or your preferred time) and then transfer you to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, known as the Eighth Wonders of the World. The museum shows an amazingly high level in sculpture that is the most significant discovers of the 20th century. The splendid scene and format will leave you an impressive memory.
Enjoy a delicious Chinese style lunch and after lunch continue to visit the Xi'an Ancient City Wall, the most well preserved and the largest existed city wall in China. It was originally built for the military defense in the Ming Dynasty. You have an option to ride a bike on the city wall top. Last come to the Great Mosque, a main Islam place for religious activities in Xian. Different from the Mosque in Arabic, the Mosque here in Xian possesses a lot of Chinese traditional style in both its design and artistic outlook. After the whole day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Inclusions for Xi'an Highlights Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Xi'an
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Chinese style lunch
- All admission tickets
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Xi'an Highlights Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 2 is free to join
Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Highlights Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and City Sightseeing
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour from Xi'an
- Private Tour: Old Xi'an Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Springs
- Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Bus Day Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Day Tour
- 2-Day Classic Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Downtown Sightseeing
- One-Day Essential Xi'an Tour