Xi'an Highlights Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors And City Sightseeing - Xian
OverviewXi'an Highlights Day Tour will take you to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum along with other popular destinations in Xi'an. Terracotta Warriors is a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 210209 BC and they were made to protect the emperor in his afterlife. These terracotta figures are life-sized and vary in height, uniform, and hairstyle in accordance with rank.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThe Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century and it is a destination you should never miss during your visit to China. The State Council authorized to build it into a museum on site in 1975 and the Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses has become the most popular landmark in Xi'an. It has put Xi'an on the map for world travelers and was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages.
In the morning, our tour guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel at 9:00 am. Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will be shocked by the scale of this underground army and the life-sized soldiers and horses with vivid expressions. Lunch will be on your own arrangement and our guide will recommend some local specialties to you.
In the afternoon, the most flexible tour options for Xian City sightseeing are available, you can discuss with tour guide about these options, of which you may have two based on your interest and time, the guide will also give you suggestion based on the traffic condition and time. Sightseeing Options: City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum (Closed on Monday), Square of Bell & Drum Tower, Muslim Quarter and Great Mosque.
After the tour is concluded, we will drive you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Highlights Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors And City Sightseeing
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private car/van with driver
- Bottled water will be provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Highlights Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors And City Sightseeing
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private Tour of Xi'an Highlights with Banpo Neolithic Village
- Terra Cotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall Tour from Xi'an
- Airport Transfer: Xi'an Hotel to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport