Xi'an Highlights Small Group Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And City Wall - Xian
OverviewHave a small group tour to ensure a better trip experience, follow insider English-speaking guide to visit the highlights in ancient capital city Xi'an. Discover the amazing treasure of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, and explore most complete Ancient City Wall that has survived in China.
Know More about this tourThe tour guide will pick you up from Xian downtown hotel lobby at approx. 8:00 - 8:30 am to start the trip. You will firstly come to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum after approx. 1 hour driving. Visit three pits tagged in the order of their discoveries of the Terracotta Army Museum, see the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses, follow your guide to discover the history of Qin Dynasty.
To meet different dietetic requirements and provide you the flexibility to taste local food, the guide will give you suggestions and leave you 1 hour to have lunch on your own. Later continue tour to the ancient City Wall built first in the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). You may walk along the wall or ride a bike at your own cost to have an enjoyable and interesting experience.
Then have a relaxing walking around the Square of Bell & Drum Tower, appreciate these outstanding examples of the ancient architecture. The trip concludes at Bell Tower Area, where is the city center with convenient public transportation and close to the famous Muslim Street, you may continue sightseeing or return to hotel by yourself, the guide is always glad to give you suggestions.
Inclusions for Xi'an Highlights Small Group Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And City Wall
- Small group tour
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Downtown hotel pickup
Exclusions for Xi'an Highlights Small Group Tour Of Terracotta Warriors And City Wall
- Lunch on your own
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group tour with no more than 8 travelers. For a booking of more than 8 travelers, private service will be provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine