OverviewThis is not another walking tour. These small group tours pick you up at your hotel (within the city wall) by private tuk-tuk and offer an unlimited assortment of specially blended hot teas while you and your English speaking guide are whisked around Xi’an off the beaten path. You will eat where the locals eat at small, family-run businesses and try the best local food at places you can’t find on your own. Between stopping at 4-5 different restaurants and carts, you'll explore Xian's largest market where you will find an assortment of seasonal produce and locally made goods along with talking birds and fighting crickets. The last stop offers you a chance to pull your own noodles!
- Instant Confirmation
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Breakfast included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourRelax as we guide you through the historic area of Beijing and show you a night out to remember. You will meet your guide and tuktuks at an easy-to-find central location and then wind your way through the narrow streets and alleys of Beijing's hutongs.
Start at a local brewery literally hidden down a small alley in Beijing for a flight of local craft beer with familiar tastes and local influences. Then head over to a local BBQ joint for a spread of grilled meats and dishes, Beijing's favorite late-night eats, at a hip spot that also brews their own beer. Find your way to another secret spot to discover Baijiu, China's favorite local spirit, with an expertly curated introduction & tasting before sipping a cocktail made specifically to your preference.
If you want to see how local spend a night out in the city, this is the way to do it! All Food, Drinks and Tuktuk transportation is included.
Inclusions for Xi'an Morning Food And Market Tour By Tuktuk
- Private transportation
- Food & Alcoholic Beverages at 3 different bars/restaurants
- Driver and local guide
- Small-group tour (less than 9 people)
Exclusions for Xi'an Morning Food And Market Tour By Tuktuk
- Gratuities for your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 18 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.