Xi'an Morning Tour: City Wall Opening Gate Ceremony And Bicycle Ride - Xian
OverviewThe Ancient City Wall is one of the most well-known landmarks of Xi'an and also the most complete city wall that survived in the country. Witness the Gate Opening Ceremony at South Gate Square, one of the most beautifully decorated and time-honored gate among all the city gates. Also enjoy a bicycle ride on the City Wall which will be an unique and interesting experience during your visit!
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you atyour downtown hotel lobby in Xi'an by 9:00 am and then heads to the City Wall by bus, taxi or metro depending on your hotel location and traffic condition.
Upon arrival at City Wall, wander along the circular City Wall Park built along the tall ancient City Wall and the deep moat, you will see many local people dancing, singing, reading, practicing Taichi or chatting with each other. You many also have a chance to see local operas. Walk with your guide to learn Xian culture and history and join in local life to have fun. You might see the open gate ceremony if available which is held some days.
Later take a bicycle ride on the City Wall (approx. 1.5 hours). It is surely an unique experience to enjoy the City Wall as well as the memorizing view of Xi'an. You could stop on the way to take photos of Xian City in four directions.
This morning tour ends at City Wall. You can ask the tour guide for some advice for lunch and transportation for your onward journey.
Inclusions for Xi'an Morning Tour: City Wall Opening Gate Ceremony And Bicycle Ride
- Meet & greetin downtown hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Public transportationfee
- City Wall entrance ticket
- City Wall bicycle rental
Exclusions for Xi'an Morning Tour: City Wall Opening Gate Ceremony And Bicycle Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda