Xi'an Night Muslim Quarter Foodie Experience With Tang Dynasty Imperial Show - Xian
Overview4-hour tour(Xi'an Night Muslim Quarter Foodie Experience with Tang Dynasty Imperial Show) will show you around the local most famous Muslim quarter night market,try the local yummy snacks for dinner and walk through the old alleys, Visit the famous Family Gao's courtyard which has the history of 400years. Go to Shaanxi Grand Opera house to enjoy a very fabulous beautiful Tang Dynasty imperial dancing and music show, what a great night it will be.
Know More about this tour4-hour tour(Xi'an Night Muslim Quarter Foodie Experience with Tang Dynasty Imperial Show) will show you around to the local most famous Muslim Quarter night food market, you will try four different local very yummy snacks for dinner which will be including barbecue food, fried pancake, Soup steam bun, local noodle,all of these food will be freshly cooking in front of you, this will be really a great opportunity to taste the local traditional yummy snacks food, Xi'an ia a amazing city which is famous for these yummy snacks food. Follow your tour guide to walk through the old alleys to enjoy the beautiful evening scenery. Visit the famous 400years old Family Gao's courtyard which is the best preserved ancient Chinese scholar and high ranking officer's courtyard, it is very beautiful in the evening to hang up many Chinese red lanterns in the courtyard. Then we go to Shaanxi Grand Opera House to enjoy a very fabulous beautiful Tang Dynasty Imperial Dancing and Music show, the tour will be finished here, our tour guide can help you to get a taxi back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Night Muslim Quarter Foodie Experience With Tang Dynasty Imperial Show
- English speaking tour guide
- Tasty four local snacks food for dinner which will be barbecue food, soup steam bun, local noodle, fried pancake with soft drink.
- Entrance fee of Family Gao's courtyard
- Visit of Muslim Quarter and its night food market
- Visit of the Square of Bell Tower&Drum Tower
- Ticket of Tany Dynasty Imperial Show in Shaanxi Grand Opera House
- Taxi or public transportation
Exclusions for Xi'an Night Muslim Quarter Foodie Experience With Tang Dynasty Imperial Show
- Gratuities to your tour guide(recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Highlights Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and City Sightseeing
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour from Xi'an
- Private Tour: Old Xi'an Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Springs
- Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Bus Day Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Day Tour
- 2-Day Classic Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Downtown Sightseeing
- One-Day Essential Xi'an Tour