OverviewTang Dynasty (618-907 A.D.) is regarded as the most progressive and prosperous era of Imperial China with its eastern border reaches as far as China Seas and Uzbekistan to the west dominating lucrative trade routes along the Silk Road. Its musics and dances reflect this glorious cultural melting pot and the splendor of Chinese civilization that greatly influenced Korea, Japan, and Vietnam...etc. The Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is a must-see evening performance when you travel to Xi'an.
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAt around 7:20 pm, your local English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from the downtown hotel lobby and escort you to the theater (by public transportation like bus, taxi or metro based on hotel location) for a wonderful evening of Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. The show is a brilliant rendition of royal life and social customs of Tang Dynasty (618-907 A.D.) through mesmerizing musics and dances. The composition is based on historical records as well as popular folktales.
The show starts at around 8 pm and ends at 9:10 pm. During the performance, you will see re-creation of glorious Tang Dynasty through stage and costume designs. Immerse yourself in an evening of stunning visual and spectacular sound extravaganzas from Tang Dynasty that are choreographed and rearranged to suit your modern tastes!
At the end of the show, you will take return to the hotel by yourself. However, your tour guide will gladly offer suggestions for your transportation.
Inclusions for Xi'an Nightlife: Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show
- Entrance Fee of the Show
- Assistance by a tour guide
- Guide pickup from hotel
- Transportation ticket
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Xi'an Nightlife: Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.