Xi'an One Day Small Group Tour To Terra-cotta Army And City Wall - Xian
OverviewXian is rich in culture and reputed as a famous historical city in the world. Get acquainted with the UNESCO world heritage "Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum" depicting the armies of QinShiHuang. The program also includes Xian City Wall which is the world's largest and best-preserved ancient fortress dating from the Ming Dynasty for outstanding views of the city when strolling the walls. This is a private tour so please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) when booking to alert our guide so that he or she can better prepare for your tour
Know More about this tour
Terra-Cotta Warriors is the first stop of the visit after the hotel pickup. This incredible 2000 year-old army of life-sized warriors, each one unique, is part of the underground tomb of the Emperor Qin. Over 8000 figures were in full battle array in several large pits. Many of the figures, including soldiers, archers, horses and chariots, have been restored, and the repairs and excavations continue. There is also an excellent museum, including bronze chariots unearthed nearby, and a film about the history and discovery of the tomb.
After a Chinese lunch, visit Xi'an City Wall; a major landmark of the city. It is the best preserved, oldest and largest city defense systems in China.Standing on it, you can have a bird's eye view of this ancient city. Choose to either walk or have a short peddling tour on the wall to explore the history of the city from every brick and tile.
Afterwards you are transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an One Day Small Group Tour To Terra-cotta Army And City Wall
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide and skill driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an One Day Small Group Tour To Terra-cotta Army And City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour