Xi'an Private Day Tour: City Wall, Great Mosque, Shaanxi History Museum And Big Wild Goose Pagoda - Xian
OverviewThis private day historical tour takes you to the main attractions in Xi'an, including the City Wall, the Great Mosque, Shaanxi History Museum, and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. In addition, you can also discuss with your private tour guide and customize the itinerary according to your interests.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourSpend one whole day in downtown Xi'an that covers most of the main attractions. You will be picked up at your hotel at 9 am, and stop fist at the City Wall and the Great Mosque. The City Wall is considered the most well-preserved city wall in China. The beautiful Great Mosque in Xian is one of the oldest and largest Islamic mosques in China with unique style that integrates traditional Muslim and Chinese styles.
You will then proceed to visit the Shaanxi History Museum and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda in the afternoon. The museum is one of the largest and best museums in China and houses over 370,000 pieces that are over one million years old. After the trip, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: City Wall, Great Mosque, Shaanxi History Museum And Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Entrance fees
- Private guide & driver
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Two bottled water per person per day
Exclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: City Wall, Great Mosque, Shaanxi History Museum And Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.