Xi'an Private Day Tour: Discover The Heritages Of Qin And Han Dynasties - Xian
OverviewAs the ancient capital city of Qin Dynasty (221 BC-206 BC) and Han Dynasty (206 BC-220), Xian has a great number of historical relics, Qin Terracotta Warriors Museum and Han Yangling Museum are the most famous Legacies. This customized day tour takes you to discover them with a knowledgeable guide.
Know More about this tourYou knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am to start the trip.
Firstly visit the heritage of Qin Dynasty, the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a must-see for every visitor to Xian. Learn the history of Chinas first Emperor and visit all three pits of the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses.
After lunch, move on to discover Han Dynasty and learn how Qin Dynasty was overthrew by Han Emperor. Visit Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty - a joint tomb of a notable emperor of the Western Han Dynasty (206 BC-24AD) and his empress. It is a magnificent and abundant cultural relic, comprising the emperor's tomb, empress' tomb, the south and north burial pits, ceremonial site, human sacrifice graveyard and criminals' cemetery.
To conclude the trip, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: Discover The Heritages Of Qin And Han Dynasties
- Private vehicle with driver
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: Discover The Heritages Of Qin And Han Dynasties
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour