Xi'an Private Day Tour: Discover The Prosperous Tang Dynasty - Xian
OverviewBrilliance of thousand years endows Xian with enchanting temperament, there is no doubt that Tang should be the most prosperous dynasty in Chinese history, and Capital city Chang'an was one of the largest economical, political and cultural centers at that time. This customized day tour takes you to discover the Prosperous Tang Dynasty.
Know More about this tourYou knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at 9:00am to start the trip.
Firstly visit the Daming Palace Site of Tang Dynasty with super-large scale and magnificent buildings, this was the main royal palace in Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) where Tang emperors lived and dealt with state affairs. Then visit the solemn ancient Big Wild Goose Pagoda inside the Da Cien Temple, originally built in 652 of Tang Dynasty and it holds the old Buddhist relics and classics.
Later visit the Tang Paradise, which not only claims to be the biggest cultural theme park in the northwest region of China but also the first royal-garden-like park to give a full display of the Tang Dynasty's (618-907) culture.
To enrich your travel experience of Tang Dynasty, you will have a traditional Dumplings Dinner and enjoy the fascinating Tang Dynasty Dance Show this evening.
After the show, have a comfortable transfer back to your hotel to conclude the memorable Tang Dynasty Journey.
Inclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: Discover The Prosperous Tang Dynasty
- Private vehicle with driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Dumplings dinner
- Dance show ticket
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: Discover The Prosperous Tang Dynasty
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine