Xi'an Private Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Muslim Street - Xian
OverviewWhile having a layover in Xian, take a quick tour of the must-see sights in this ancient capital city. Follow a knowledgeable tour guide to visit Xians landmarks of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Ancient City Wall, Muslim Street.
Know More about this tourPickup service is available for Xian Xianyang International Airport, Xian Railway Station, Xian North Train Station, or hotel, please specify your preferred pickup and drop off details for a better arrangement while booking.
Meet your tour guide and have a comfortable transfer to start the highlights day tour in Xian. You will firstly come to the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum listed by UNESCO in 1987, there you will be amazed by the 2,000-year-old complex where the life-sized Terracotta Warriors guard the mausoleum of Chinas first emperor, Tour guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you detailed narration of this historical site.
Later have lunch in a local nice restaurant, continue to visit the Ancient City Wall, walk along the ancient wall or cycle at your own expense to enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the wall. Then have a relaxing stroll around bustling and lively Muslim Street, where you can taste the most delicious Xian food and various snacks, as well as experience local culture.
Afterwards, have a comfortable transfer to airport, train station or hotel, your Xian essential tour concludes.
Inclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Muslim Street
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Chinese lunch
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Pickup and drop off service
Exclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Muslim Street
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour
- 2-Hour Xi'an-at-Night Private Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour