OverviewIf you travel in other big cities in China yet want to experience the amazing history of Xi'an, this private day tour to Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and City Wall would be a perfect choice for you! We can pick you up at Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Railway Station, or your local hotel and start this amazing journey to the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the ancient and well-preserved City Wall, and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda (depending on your schedule).
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Xi'an can be easily accessed by overnight trains or flights from Beijing, Shanghai and other cities. You are suggested to reach Xi'an in the early morning before 09:00am to ensure sufficient time for the itinerary. Your private guide and driver will meet you at Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Xi'an Railway Station, or your local hotel.
It takes one hour to arrive at Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Your guide will accompany you to visit the three pits in the museum and the selected collections at the affiliated exhibition hall. The whole visit usually takes around two and half hours. Lunch is not included, but the tour guide can make come recommendations for a casual lunch near the museum.
Then it takes one hour to take you downtown to visit the ancient City Wall. If feel interested you can go cycling on the wall. Then if time permits, your trip will be extended to the Small Wild Goose Pagoda, which was originally built in 707 AD of the Tang Dynasty and used to preserve the rare Buddhist materials brought back from India.
Finally you will be dropped off at the airport, railway station, or your hotel in Xi'an. Your pleasant one day trip comes to the end.
Inclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors And City Wall
- Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located hotel in Xi'an, Airport, or Railway Station
- Entrance fees
- Private guide & driver
- Two bottles of water per person per day
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Xi'an Private Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors And City Wall
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Bicycle rental on the City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.