Xi'an Small Group Tour To Terra-cotta Army And Banpo Neolithic Village - Xian
OverviewDiscover the ancient highlights of Xian on this one day bus tour and uncover the pocketed history and mysteries of the tremendous past that the Xian has to offer. Spend the morning at the Terra-Cotta Army dating from the first emperor of China, creating the Qin dynasty, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Followed by a visit to the 6000 year old Banpo Neolithic Village.You will be joined by a small group of other tourists to gain new perspectives, have many stories and create new friendships.
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup at your hotel, your first stop will be the Terra-Cotta Warriors where you'll see massive numbers of life-sized sculptures of ancient warriors and horses, the most significant discovery of the 20th century. Be sure to take note of the distinct vivid expressions displayed by the warriors and take brag worthy photos before moving to the mausoleum of Qinshihuang by Car. The mausoleum is more than just a hill, the real tomb is still lying inside the large man-made tumulus (the tomb is not excavated)
After lunch we head to the eastern suburbs of Xian to the Banpo Neolithic Village; a comparatively integrated commune village site, a typical of the Matriarchy clan society.Take a stroll on the village and learn about the matriarchal community of the Yangshao culture through the various relics and exhibition.
From the Banpo Neolithic Village, you are transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Small Group Tour To Terra-cotta Army And Banpo Neolithic Village
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xi'an Small Group Tour To Terra-cotta Army And Banpo Neolithic Village
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine