Xi'an Terracotta Army And Mt Huangshan Private 2-Day Package - Xian
OverviewThis 2 days trip not only Will takes you to visit the best known historical site, Terracotta Army, but also takes you to visit one of the Five Great Mountains of China, Mount Hua. It is a great tour with combination of history, sightseeing, and hiking! This is a tour combo package only, hotel accommodation is not inclusive (at your own arrangement).
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1
In the morning, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby and then visit the ancient City Walls, which enclose the heart of the modern city. Opt to cycle atop the ancient city walls, looks down over the life of the city. Then, visit the site of the Terracotta Warriors, an archaeological treasure where approximately 8,000 soldiers and hundreds of horses stand on guard in three excavated pits in an on-site museum. Learn how the underground warriors were discovered (by accident) in 1974, and why Emperor Qin Shihuang commissioned the statues to serve as his army in the afterlife. Opt to go to the local farmers home near the Terracotta Army and have a family meal for lunch!
Take the private vehicle to the foot of Mount Hua which located about 75 miles (120 kilometers) east of Xi'an (Approx 2 hrs). It is the western mountain of the Five Great Mountains of China and has a long history of religious significance. The mountain is consist of five main peaks, of which the highest is the South Peak at 7,070feet (2,154.9 meters). You will take a tourist bus and change to a round-trip cable car to the north peak. Start your hiking at the north peak and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Mountain. Afterwards, transfer back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Xi'an Terracotta Army And Mt Huangshan Private 2-Day Package
- Entrance fees
- Round way cable car tickets
- Inter-zone vehicle (for the mountain)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Xi'an Terracotta Army And Mt Huangshan Private 2-Day Package
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 5 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- 2-Day Xi'an Essential Private Tour of Terracotta Army and City Sightseeing
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- 1 Day Xian CultureTour with All Entrance Fee