Xiamen Private Tour: Gulangyu Island, Zhongshan Pedestrian Street And Zengcuoan
Know More about this tourThe Xiamen English guide will hold your name logo and wait for your group at central located Xiamen hotel on 8:30am in the morning, then transfer to the ferry for a 7-minute boat trip to Gulangyu. Take a peaceful walk and appreciate various old buildings before visiting Union Church, the first Christian church on the island, and climb Sunlight Rock, the highest point on the island, from which you can gain a panoramic view of the beautiful island.
Later on take the ferry back to Xiamen Island, have lunch or snacks while taking a stroll down the centuries-old Zhongshan Pedestrian Street where you can buy some Xiamen local specialties and cultural artifacts, try some Xiamen local snacks such as Shacha noodles, Oyster omelet and Spring roll. drive along the Island Ring Road to visit Zengcuoan. Once a small fishing village in the southeast of Xiamen Island, Zeng Cuo An, an urban village of Xiamen, has been developed into a famous village and a paradise for artistic people from across China in just a few years. Finally go back hotel.
Inclusions for Xiamen Private Tour: Gulangyu Island, Zhongshan Pedestrian Street And Zengcuoan
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Xiamen Private Tour: Gulangyu Island, Zhongshan Pedestrian Street And Zengcuoan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Gulangyu Island And Jimei Study Village From Xiamen
- One Day Private Walking Tour of Xiamen's Gulangyu Island
- Combo: Overnight in Hakka Tulou plus 2-way transfers from Xiamen
- Mount Wuyi 3-Day Retreat by Bullet Train from Xiamen
- Xiamen Private Day Tour: Botanical Garden and Jimei School Village
- Xiamen Private Half Day Tour of Gulangyu Island and Shuzhuang Garden
- Xiamen Private Tour: Gulangyu and Jimei School Village