Hotel pick up at 9:00am.
You will leave for a visit to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is the Eighth Wonder of the World, the biggest on-the-site museum in China with thousands of Terracotta Warriors and Horses made by ancient Chinese more than 2,000 years ago. You surely will be impressed by the magnificent formation. When you finish your visit of the Museum, we will head to the Traditional Cave Dwelling--the best preserved old house where modern farmers still live in. You can have a zero contact with local customs.
Lunch will be at your own cost at the local restaurant.
After that, you will go to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. This is a Tang Dynasty Buddhism temple dated back to 1,300 years ago. You gonna learn historical facts and enjoy interesting stories here.
After the tour, in the local theaters, the show is usually served together with dinner. For dinner, you may choose local dishes or the Dumpling Banquet. While enjoying the show, you will fell like back to the Tang Dynasty experiencing the Tang court life and the social customs. More importantly, you will have a thorough understanding of the history of traditional Chinese music and dance. All this is expected to make you know profoundly about the age-old Chinese culture.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:00am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Your local hotel lobby
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewYou'll visit two of the most popular tourist attractions in Xian-Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. And you'll enjoy the dinner and dance show-Tang Dynasty Dinner Show.
Know More about this tour
Hotel pick up at 9:00am.
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle (the vehicle standard: 1-2 people: sedan car; 3-5 people: business van with 7 seats; 6-7 people: van with 14 seats; 8-9 people: van with 17 seats)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum age is 1 years
You Might Also Like
- Private Customizable Terracotta Warriors Day Tour
- Xi'an to Louyang Private Day Tour by High Speed Train: Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple
- Xi'an Full Day Sightseeing Tour - Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Ancient City Wall
- Xi'an Gourmet Walking Tour at Night
- Xi'an Private Day Tour: Terracotta Warriors and City Wall
- Best Xi'an Private Day Tour
- Independent Tour of Xian with Private Transport
- Private Classic Xi'an One Day Tour Including Lunch