Xian Historical Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, And Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine
OverviewSee the UNESCO World Heritage listed Terracotta Warriors, try your hands at making a terracotta figurine and explore the ancient Xi'an City Walls. A Qin Culture-Themed lunch is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide in the lobby of your downtown Xi'an hotel at 8am and transfer by air-conditioned private car out of the city to Lintong District. Here, you will visit the Terracotta Army Museum accompanied by your guide who will explain the whole history of the site. The museum is located over a large area nearby to where the first terracotta remains were discovered in 1974 . The museum contains many artifacts from the burial site of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China, who died in the late Third Century BCE. The main archaeological site, known as Pit 1, contains over 6,000 terracotta figures of soldiers varying in height depending upon their ranks. You will also see terracotta cavalry horses, chariots and many other small artifacts. Part of your museum visit will include the opportunity to fashion your own terracotta warrior from clay!
After your visit to the Terracotta Army, enjoy lunch at "Da Qin Xiao Yan," a restaurant with a special Qin culture theme, before returning to Xi'an city.
On arrival back in Xi'an, you will visit the ancient Ming Dynasty City Walls built over 600 years ago. The Xi'an city walls are the best preserved in the whole of China and a fine example of Ming Dynasty fortifications. The wall is rectangular with a total length of 8.7 miles (14 kilometers) with watchtowers, corner towers, gate towers and parapet walls. The wall is 39 feet (12 meters) tall affording a good view of the surrounding city and there is a walkway all the way around up to 46 feet (14 meters) wide in places. For the energetic, a walk completely around the walls would take about 4 hours. After coming down from the Xi'an City Wall, you will be transferred back to your hotel where your tour ends.
Please note: Miniature Terracotta Warrior-making is not available from Feb 15 to Feb 25 because of Chinese Spring Festival Holidays. During this period, we will arrange you to visit the busy Muslim Food Street with selling more than 200 local snacks. You can try several kinds if you like.
Inclusions for Xian Historical Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, And Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine
- Entrance fees
- Chinese lunch is served at Qin-Culture Themed restaurant
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Xian Historical Private Tour Of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, And Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine
- Children's entrance tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer