Xian Most Popular Day Tour
OverviewThis one-day private tour takes you to Xi'an's top attractions including one of the eight Wonders of the World - Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, traditional Cave Dwellings of local peasants, and the only underground museum in China - Hanyangling Museum. Immerse yourself in a day of Chinese culture escorted by your personal guide and chauffeur.
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Your private guide will collect you from your downtown Xian hotel at 9am for the 40-minute drive to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Marvel at the thousands of terracotta warriors and horses crafted by ancient Chinese more than 2,000 years ago to guard the tomb of the first emperor Qin Shi Huang. Many are preserved in the earth where they were found; others are in a museum, which is also home to other intriguing finds from the tomb.
Next, it's time to explore traditional cave houses, once home to many local peasants. Today, farmers have preserved them so visitors can experience the lifestyle of old China. Your guide will be happy to recommend restaurants and help you navigate the menu when you break for lunch, which is at your own expense.
After lunch, it's time to visit the Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (the Hanyangling Museum). About 19 miles (30 kilometers) north of Xian, this is the tomb of Emperor Jingdi (188-141 BC) and his wife Empress Wang Zhi. Around 50,000 terracotta figurines were found here, and are housed in a museum on site, while you can walk over some of the burial pits, which are covered in glass.
Once you're finished exploring the museum, you'll drive back to your hotel, arriving around 6pm.
Inclusions for Xian Most Popular Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (the vehicle standard: 1-2 people: sedan car; 3-5 people: business van with 7 seats; 6-7 people: van with 14 seats; 8-9 people: van with 17 seats)
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Xian Most Popular Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please let me know if you are bringing kids
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.