Xian One Day Highlights Private Tour
OverviewUse one day to visit the most popular Xian city scenic spots. See the best-preserved ancient "City Wall", get knowledge of the history from "Xian History Museum", visit the magnificent "Bell and Drum Tower", walk at the Islamic bazaar "Muslim Street" and the national treasure "Great Wild Goose Pagoda Temple. Accompanied by a professional tour guide and private vehicle to make your travel easier the package includes entrance fees, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Know More about this tour
The driver and tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in the morning then take you on a downtown city tour.
Starting from Xian City Wall walk on the moat and have far reaching views of the city while listening to those legend stories from the guide.
The next stop will be Xian History Museum (closed on Tuesday) with an underground floor unseen from the outside. The museum displays many relics that have been unearthed, showing the history of Xian, the one-time capital of 13 dynasties, its economy, social life, as well as cultural exchange and trade with foreign countries.
Then next we visit the Bell and Drum Tower which marks the geographic center of this ancient city where from the top you can have a bird's eye view of the whole area.
Our next stop will be the Muslim Street with about ten mosques in the area, taste Muslim food and test your bargaining skills for souvenirs. It is indeed a great experience trying Chinese halal food cooked right in front of your eyes with a wide menu to choose from ranging from lamb kebabs, noodles and pancakes
Our tour then winds up at the Great Wild Goose Pagoda Temple where you'll reach inner peace by visiting the Golden Buddha and the Happy Buddha to get enlightened by them. Afterwards you will be taken back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Xian One Day Highlights Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide and skill driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Xian One Day Highlights Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine