From USD 249
OverviewEnjoy this 2-day tour and see the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and also the best sights of Xian city, one of Chinas ancient capitals. Listen to expert commentaries of your personal tour guide.
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDay 1: Shaanxi History Museum and Ancient City Wall Tour (Lunch)
In the morning (preferably) your tour guide, and driver with a car will meet you at the pick-up point of your choice and transfer you to Shaanxi History museum. There you will see precious historical and cultural items, and learn about the splendid history of China. After lunch, ride a bike or take a stroll on the Great Wall. Its walls, ramparts and watchtowers have witnessed 700 years of history, and still stand firm. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel (this tour does not include hotel accommodation).
Day 2: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Tour (Lunch) You will see the world-famous Terracotta Warriors, who have been guarding the emperors under the ground for more than 2,000 years. With your personal tour guides expert narration you will appreciate the marvellous Terracotta warriors in full battle armor of Emperor Qin's tomb. After lunch, you will get back to the city and visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the city symbol of Xian with precious Buddhist statues and murals. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Then you will be transferred to the departure point of your choice.
Inclusions for Xian Private 2-Day Tour Of Highlights And Terracotta Warriors Without Hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Two Chinese lunches at popular local restaurants
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Xian Private 2-Day Tour Of Highlights And Terracotta Warriors Without Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.