Xian Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, And City Wall Full-Day Tour
OverviewXi'an is the home to the world-renowned Terracotta Warriors and Horses, one of the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. This full-day bus tour offers you the opportunity to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the ancient City Wall and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda built in the Tang Dynasty for keeping Buddhist Sutra and figurines of the Buddha that Master Xuanzang brought back to China from ancient India.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourYour tour guide pick up you from your hotel lobby at 9:00am and transfer eastward to Terracotta Warriors and Horses which is praised as the Eighth Wonder of the World and also listed as UNESCO World Heritage for vault 1, 2 and 3. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum and then you will make a brief stop at the Terra-cotta Warriors factory.
After lunch we will drive back to city area to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. It was built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and travelers Xuanzang..
The last stop of the tour is the City Wall. Xian City Wall is the most complete city wall that has survived in China. It is also the largest and most complete ancient military systems of defense in the world. After the all-day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Xi'an city area.
Inclusions for Xian Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, And City Wall Full-Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Xian
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All entrance fees
- Chinese-style lunch
- 1 bottle of mineral water
Exclusions for Xian Terracotta Army, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, And City Wall Full-Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A child seat in the coach can be prepared if you inform us in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour