Xilitla Surrealistic Garden And Huahuas Abyss Tour
OverviewGo sightseeing to Xilitla most amazing surrealistic garden in Latin America that was created by Edward James, an English man who sponsored famous artists as Dalí and Magritte. Get an overview of Xilitla Pueblo Mágico (town) and go bird watching beside Huahuas Abyss while thousands of swallows flying over our heads. Definitely a sight you want to see!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe begins when you are picked up at your hotel or you can meet at the main tour office (information will be given upon booking).
Start your 81 km journey, in an air-conditioned 2015 Hiace Toyota van, with the friendly and amazing staff, who will entertain you during the entire trip with fun games and lots of information about the region.
You will make a stop for "Pan de canela" (cinnamon bread) that you can try at your own expense, that locally produce and very delicious. Grab a cup of coffee with your bread if you like.
Move onward to the surrealistic garden or "Las Pozas". Upon arrival, you will get to tour around "Las Pozas" for approximately 2 hours and take pics on this amazing place. You will feel like you are in Wonderland!
Next, you will take a short journey to the Xilitla town and have lunch at the best restaurant in town. When in town you will be given some free time for personal sightseeing. Your guide will let you know what time to meet in order to continue the tour.
Then you will journey to Huahuas Abyss for approximately 40 minutes. During the ride, you stop for the best homemade ice-cream in this region "El Palmar". Once you are at Huahuas Abyss, you will trek the area for about 1.2 km and have about 1 1/2 hours to go sightseeing.
Enjoy a small snack as you make your journey back to Ciudad Valles (approximately 1 hour drive).
Inclusions for Xilitla Surrealistic Garden And Huahuas Abyss Tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Xilitla Surrealistic Garden And Huahuas Abyss Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket