Xin Cheng Market Guided Day Tour From SapaWrite a Review
OverviewXin Cheng market is a very remote location and untouched by tourists. You will have chance to see one of the biggest and colorful markets in the north of Vietnam as well as visit some typical mountainous villages inhabited by ethnic minorities such as the Tay, the Flower H’mong and the Nung.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour day trip commences with pickup in Lao Cai, followed by a drive to Lao Cai and onward to the Xin Cheng market. The journey to the colorful market follows a mountainous route offering scenic views.
You'll arrive in time to see a wide range of local products sold by the vendors — members of northern Vietnam's ethnic minority groups, such as the Flower H’mong, Phu La, Si La, Tay, and Black Dao — who gather here every Wednesday. Many people come from far-away villages, starting their journey on foot from midnight, some with sleeping babies wrapped on their backs or carrying bamboo baskets full of forest or farm products.
After a picnic lunch at the market (own expense), make the return journey to Sapa with your guide, stopping at several villages if time permits.
-The tour normally begin in Lao Cai and finish in Sapa.
-There is no surcharge in case of beginning in Lao Cai- finishing in Sapa or Beginning in Sapa and finishing in Lao Cai.
-If your hotel is located in Sapa, the surcharge for one-way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 31 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Xin Cheng Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Professional guide
- Transportation vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xin Cheng Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.