Xin Cheng Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
OverviewXin Cheng market is a very remote location and untouched by tourists. You will have chance to see one of the biggest and colorful markets in the north of Vietnam as well as visit some typical mountainous villages inhabited by ethnic minorities such as the Tay, the Flower H’mong and the Nung.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour day trip commences with pickup in Lao Cai, followed by a drive toLao Cai and onward tothe Xin Cheng market. The journeyto the colorful market follows amountainous routeoffering scenicviews.
You'll arrive in time to see awide range of local products sold by the vendors members ofnorthern Vietnam's ethnic minority groups, such as the Flower Hmong, Phu La, Si La, Tay, and Black Dao who gather here every Wednesday. Many people come from far-away villages, starting their journey on foot from midnight, some with sleeping babies wrapped on their backs or carrying bamboo baskets full of forest or farm products.
After apicnic lunch at the market (own expense), make the return journey to Sapa with your guide, stopping at severalvillages if time permits.
-The tour normally begin in Lao Cai and finish in Sapa.
-There is no surcharge in case of beginning in Lao Cai- finishing in Sapa or Beginning in Sapa and finishing in Lao Cai.
-If your hotel is located in Sapa, the surcharge for one-way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 31 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD.
Inclusions for Xin Cheng Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Transportation vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xin Cheng Market Guided Day Tour From Sapa
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport