Xinjiang Style Dining Experience With Xi'an Downtown Center Night Explore - Xian
OverviewHave an enjoyable private night tour including Xinjiang style Halal dining with dancing and amazing city landmarks nightscape in 3 hours with private guide and driver service.
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby around 17:30 or 18:30, and take you directly to a local popular Xinjiang Uyghur restaurant to enjoy a halal dinner. Xinjiang cuisine is famous in China which is Dapanji (big plate chicken), lamb kebabs(BBQ), Dingding mian(little short noodles),Beef or lamb steamed-rice, Xinjiang yogurt, and naan(a kind of pancake). Dapanji is the most famous one, nicely flavored in spices as well as the chopped potato , green paper and hand stretched noodles. The kebabs are tasty with cumin,but If you don't like lamb, you can choose mushroom or other BBQ skewers.
Besides meal, restaurant also offers Xinjiang local beer "Wusu " and Uyghur dancing performance from 18:30pm-19:00pm or 19:40pm -20:10 Tuesday to Sunday , it is a cultural dancing from Xinjiang Uyghur nationality dancer!
After meal, your guide will take you to downtown center Bell tower & Drum tower square (landmarks of Xian) and Muslim street for amazing illumination night scene photograph, and then send you back to your hotel at the end.
Please notes: Dance show shut on Monday.
Inclusions for Xinjiang Style Dining Experience With Xi'an Downtown Center Night Explore
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Xinjiang Beer
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Xinjiang Style Dining Experience With Xi'an Downtown Center Night Explore
- Gratitude (Recommended for good service)
- Addition tour hour charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear loose clothing and sensible footwear
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine