Xitang Water Village Night Discovery With Local Dim Sum And Karaoke From Shanghai
OverviewSpend a fun night at beautiful Xitang Water Village to explore the ancient alleyways under the sunset by yourself and your group fellows. A enjoy a dim sum dinner at a local family, fun Karaoke experience in a local bar and round trip transfer from/to Shanghai city center are inclusive.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet up your friendly driver and group friends at 4:30pm, and take a comfortable ride to famous Xitang Water Village (about one hour and 15 minutes). On the road, you will be able to see China's countryside scenery and your guide will share with you about the culture of Southern Yangtze River regions.
Upon arrival to Xitang, you will spend a self-guided tour for about an hour to see the cobbled streets, old buildings, bridges arching over canals and the rowing boats lingering on the river under beautiful sunset. The movie"Mission impossible 3" was filmed here in 2005, and you will follow Tom Cruise' steps to walk through some alleyways and a1300 meters roofed corridor here.
Then, enjoy a tasty dim-sum dinner in a local family house around 7:00pm. Continue your stunning night out forKaraoke in a fun local bar. Your bar host will also sing songs for you if you like.
End of the enriching tour around 9:00pm and you will be transferred back to Shanghai about 10:30pm.
Inclusions for Xitang Water Village Night Discovery With Local Dim Sum And Karaoke From Shanghai
- Self-guided group tour
- Family dim sum dinner
- 2 drinks from choice of champagne, local beer, tea or soft drinks
- Round way transportation from/to the centrally located meeting point in Shanghai city
Exclusions for Xitang Water Village Night Discovery With Local Dim Sum And Karaoke From Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a self-guided group tour with transportation and dinner arrangement
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please meet up your driver at 4:30pm on time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops