Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour With Riverside Dining Experience From Shanghai
OverviewSpend a romantic afternoon and night at beautiful Xitang Water Village to explore the ancient alleyways under the sunset and to enjoy a local dinner at a nice riverside restaurant or Weiwei teahouse , Other than tasty dinner, you will also taste some local snacks during your this tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet up in your centrally located hotel lobby at 2:30pm, and take a comfortable ride to famous Xitang Water Village (about one hour and 15 minutes). On the road, you will be able to see China's countryside scenery and your guide will share with you about the culture of Southern Yangtze River regions. Then, stop by at Jinze Water Village where you can enjoy a 25-minute boat ride.
Upon arrival to Xitang, you will find cobbled streets, old buildings, bridges arching over canals and the rowing boats lingering on the river under beautiful sunset. The movie"Mission impossible 3" was filmed here in 2005, and you will follow Tom Cruise' steps to walk through some alleyways and a1300 meters roofed corridor here.
When night falls, the entire water town is with lights on. Continue your tour to the popular West Street where you can browse around in some unique boutiques and handicrafts shops.
Enjoy your dinner at one of best riverside restaurants in town, and you will be delighted by the stunning night view and the tasty local food.
End of the enriching tour around 8:30pm and you will be transferred back to Shanghai about 10:00pm.
Inclusions for Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour With Riverside Dining Experience From Shanghai
- Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Boat ride at Jinze Water Village
- Local dinner
- Soft drinks or beer
- Local snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour With Riverside Dining Experience From Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops