XTASEA Best Adventure Attraction In Acapulco-Chapel Of Peace-Baby Turtle Release
OverviewAcapulcos XTASEA the coolest attraction ever, an over-water zip line more than 1968 yards long that will let riders reach speeds of up to 74.5 mph at an altitude of 328 feet. A visit to the Chapel of Peace perched atop the bay of Acapulco and a the fantastic experience of a Baby Turtle Release. All this along the service of a professional tour guide that additionally explain to you the History, Cuisine, Taxes, Folklore, Social Classes, Economics all there is to know about this fabulous Country and City...
Know More about this tourOpened in the end of March 2017, the zip line crosses Puerto Marquez Bay over the Pacific Ocean, making it the largest over-water adrenaline rush in the world. Come and experience this once in a lifetime adventure.Go flying on Xtasea Zip Line across the Bay of Puerto Marques at 60 Miles per hour for during 2 minutes at a height of 328feet above the Pacific Ocean. Costing an estimated $2 million (USD), the ride was officially presented during Mexicos largest travel trade event, in March 2017.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit as well the Chapel of Peace, the highest point of observation to the Bay of Santa Lucia, enjoy this which is the most beautiful place in Acapulcofor a visit that will not last less than 30 minutes always in company of your personal and private expert tour guide.The tour will make a stop at a Sea Turtle Conservation Camp where you'll learn all about their mission in the camp which strives for the conservation and well-being of sea turtles, after being explained about their mission to preserve this endangered species,youwill proceed to a baby turtle liberation.
Xtasea guarantees you the safest experience due to its highest-level architecture made underthe strictest international quality standards. Moreover, the safety equipment provided to assureyour safety is internationally well known..As our commitment to your enjoyment and safety goes beyond your flying
End of our services
Inclusions for XTASEA Best Adventure Attraction In Acapulco-Chapel Of Peace-Baby Turtle Release
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for XTASEA Best Adventure Attraction In Acapulco-Chapel Of Peace-Baby Turtle Release
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- COOK AND EAT WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
- MEXICAN FIESTA WITH LUNCH AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Mystical Tour from Acapulco: Coyuca Lagoon and Temazcal Experience
- Mezcal Distillery Day Trip from Acapulco including Tasting and Lunch
- Full-Day Mezcal Tour With Tasting and Lunch from Acapulco
- Coyuca Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release
- Lucha Libre Experience in Acapulco with Tacos Dinner and Beer
- Private Deep Sea Fishing in Acapulco