OverviewThe beginner parasail gives you 500 ft of line soars you above Waikiki for a beautiful bird’s eye view of the south shore and coastline. It gives the perfect height for the beginner yet thrilling enough to have accomplished your first parasail ever.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
You'll check in for your parasailing tour at Kewalo Basin Harbor, unless you're staying in a Waikiki hotel where pickup services are offered. With tour times that run throughout the day from 8am-5pm, you can pick the time that works best with your schedule to go soaring above the coast.
Upon boarding the boat you'll first motor out past the surfers, boat traffic, and waves, and go over some safety information before getting strapped in to your harness. When it's time to head up into the air, feel the wind as it fills your canopy and you drift away from the boat, and hear the rush of enveloping silence you experience from up in your perch. At a moderate height of 500 feet this tour is great for beginners, or those who are new to parasailing but still want a rush of adrenaline.
Once you're safely back on deck and have docked back at the harbor, ask about photo and GoPro footage you can purchase right there on the boat. After everyone on the boat has had the chance to go for a ride, the tour ends either back at the harbor or with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Xtreme Parasail
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Xtreme Parasail
- The listed price does not include a $1 an hour parking fee, payable at listed parking boxes previous to the time of tour check in.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please include a contact phone number and email address with reservation
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
All passenger weights over 200 lbs MUST be advised at time of booking
Please note: if there are observers in your party, you will need to make a second booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.