Xunantunich Cave Tubing And Zip Line From From San Pedro Ambergris Caye - Belize City
OverviewCave tubing and zip line combination tour is for those looking for an adventure of a lifetime. There is nothing like the thrill of flying free like the birds or sitting back to enjoy being carried lazily through mysterious caves and under the shade of natures lush canopy. Considered one of the hottest new adventure sports and rated number 1 in Belize, the cave tubing and zip line excursion allow you to embark on every travelers dream adventure.
Know More about this tourThe Zip Line Adventure consists of 8 Zip Line Platforms each strategically located within the Rainforest canopy. Double cables (each capable of withstanding 2, 000 pounds of weight, the requirement for this tour truly has nothing to do with weight but with the size of the safety equipment) are used for the ultimate safety.
The walk to the beginning of the first Cave Entrance is a natural gentle 30 to 40-minute stroll through the beautiful Belizean Rainforest. Your guide will take you through two dry caves where many stalagmites and stalactites can be admired along the way.
The Xunantunich Maya Ruins are by far the ruins with the most archeological importance in the country of Belize. Situated in the tropical rainforest the Temples of Xunantunich are West of Belize City close to the Guatemalan border in the beautiful Cayo District.
Inclusions for Xunantunich Cave Tubing And Zip Line From From San Pedro Ambergris Caye
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( 3 Miles From The Airport)
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer ( On the plane Ride)
- Lunch (local Belizean Lunch
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Xunantunich Cave Tubing And Zip Line From From San Pedro Ambergris Caye
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Combo Tour
- Full Day Fishing and Mayan Temple Experience
- Lamanai Maya Temple and Baboon Encounter from Belize City - PRIVATE
- Cave Tubing and The Belize Zoo Combo Tour
- Xunantunich Mayan Adventure
- Cave Kayaking Tour from Belize City
- Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
- Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from Caye Caulker