Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing - Belize CityWrite a Review
This 6-hour tour to the ancient Mayan center of Xunantunich sits on an impressive hilltop just near the border of Belize and Guatemala. Xunantunich was a major ceremonial center during the classic period.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up in Belize City and head toXunantunich with a local guide. The sitewas a major ceremonial center for the ancient Maya and it was the first Mayan site in Belize to be open to the public in 1954. From the top of Xunantunich, you will get a spectacular panoramic view of the Cayo District and across the border in Guatemala.
Getting to Xunantunich includes riding a hand-cranked ferry to cross the majestic Mopan River.
After exploring Xunantunich and having lunch, you will head to the Belize Caves. This is where you start with a hike through the exotic rain forest to the mouth of the cave. The view is stunning as you float away from the cave entrance to your inner tube with only your headlamp to lead the way.
Afterwards, you will return to your hotel in Belize City.
Inclusions for Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Belize City Shore Excursion: Canopy Zipline And Cave-Tubing Adventure
- Belize City Shore Excursion: City Tour With Altun Ha Mayan Temples
- Jungle Jeep And Altun Ha Tour
- Mayan Chocolate Making In Belmopan
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio
- Altun Ha And Zipline Tour From Belize City
- In-Land Blue Hole National Park And Belmopan City Tour From Belize City
- Private Xunantunich Mayan Ruin Tour From Belize City
- Airport Shuttle To San Ignacio And Cave Tubing From Belize City
- Howler Monkey Sanctuary From Belize City