Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio - Belize City
OverviewDuring this tour, you wlll visit the ancient Mayan center of Xunantunich which sits on an impressive hilltop just near the border of Belize and Guatemala. Xunantunich was a major ceremonial center during the classic period.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up in San Ignacioand head toXunantunich with a local guide. The sitewas a major ceremonial center for the ancient Maya and it was the first Mayan site in Belize to be open to the public in 1954. From the top of Xunantunich, you will get a spectacular panoramic view of the Cayo District and across the border in Guatemala.
Getting to Xunantunich includes riding a hand-cranked ferry to cross the majestic Mopan River.
After exploring Xunantunich, you will be heading to the Belize Caves. This is where you start with a hike through the exotic rain forest to the mouth of the cave. The view is stunning as you float away from the cave entrance to your inner tube with only your headlamp to lead the way.
Afterward, you will return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Xunantunich Mayan Ruin And Cave Tubing From San Ignacio
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
You Might Also Like
- Mayan Chocolate Making in Belmopan
- Lamanai Maya Temple and Baboon Encounter from Belize City
- Private Cave Tubing from Belize City
- Altun Ha and Cave Tubing Tour from Belize City
- Belize Zoo and Baboon Sanctuary Tour from Belize City
- Private Altun Ha and Belize City Tour
- Private Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City
- Lamanai and Scenic Boat Ride Along the New River Lagoon