OverviewThe secrets to authentic Thai cooking, will be discovered in this small group cooking class, under the tuition of the professional Thai chef Ya. The Krabi Thai cookery course will introduce you, in theory and in practice, to the ingredients and dishes of classic Thai cuisine. From typical Thai fruits and vegetables, to the preparation of spicy Thai salads.
- Several menus to choose from
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourChoosing fresh ingredients is how you will start your class. You will discover the secrets behind cooking the perfect Thai meal as you combine rich colors, unique flavors and fragrant spices with delicious fresh produce. You will get a feel for authentic Thai culture through the preparation of authentic Thai cuisine.
Learn the art of balancing flavors and cooking complete dishes from scratch, with traditional utensils and techniques. The preparation of curry paste is one of the most unique and important aspects of Thai cooking, and you will learn about herbs and spices as you grind then together in a stone mortar.
Some of the menu items you may be cooking include: Curry Paste, Massaman Curry, Red Curry Chicken, Spicy Prawn Soup, Chicken Mint Salad, Pad Thai, Stir Fried Chicken & Cashew Nut, Stir fried sweet & sour, Fried Rice with Chicken/Vegetable.
Your class ends with you enjoying the Thai specialties that you have spent the day preparing.
Return home with your new culinary skills in stir-frying, making curries, Thai soups and salads, that will impress your friends and family.
Morning Cooking Class:
- 8:30am - 9am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9am - 9:30am: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 9:30am - 12:15pm: Start the cooking class
- 12:15pm - 1pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 1pm - 1:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
- 12:30pm - 1pm: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 1pm - 1:30pm: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 1:30pm - 4:15pm: Starting the cooking class
- 4:15pm - 5pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 5pm - 5:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 2:30pm - 3pm: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 3pm - 5:15pm: Start the cooking class
- 5:15pm - 6pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
- 5:30pm - 6pm: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 6:30pm - 8pm: Start the cooking class
- 8pm - 9pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 9pm - :930pm: Transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions for Ya's Thai Cookery School In Krabi
- Professional guide
- Ingredients, recipes and instructions in English
- Fruits and preparation of spicy Thai salads
- Food tasting and drinking water
- Hotel round-trip transfer from Ao Nang and Krabi town
Exclusions for Ya's Thai Cookery School In Krabi
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up from Klong Muang and Tubkaek
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All dishes can be adapted to taste or vegetarian preferences.
There is a small, extra charge of 200 THB per person for the pickup of customers staying at Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach which has to be paid on the day of the trip.
Minimum of 2 people required to start the cooking class.
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.