Choosing fresh ingredients is how you will start your class. You will discover the secrets behind cooking the perfect Thai meal as you combine rich colors, unique flavors and fragrant spices with delicious fresh produce. You will get a feel for authentic Thai culture through the preparation of authentic Thai cuisine.
Learn the art of balancing flavors and cooking complete dishes from scratch, with traditional utensils and techniques. The preparation of curry paste is one of the most unique and important aspects of Thai cooking, and you will learn about herbs and spices as you grind then together in a stone mortar.
Some of the menu items you may be cooking include: Curry Paste, Massaman Curry, Red Curry Chicken, Spicy Prawn Soup, Chicken Mint Salad, Pad Thai, Stir Fried Chicken & Cashew Nut, Stir fried sweet & sour, Fried Rice with Chicken/Vegetable.
Your class ends with you enjoying the Thai specialties that you have spent the day preparing.
Return home with your new culinary skills in stir-frying, making curries, Thai soups and salads, that will impress your friends and family.
Morning Cooking Class:
- 8:30am - 9am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9am - 9:30am: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 9:30am - 12:15pm: Start the cooking class
- 12:15pm - 1pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 1pm - 1:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
- 12:30pm - 1pm: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 1pm - 1:30pm: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 1:30pm - 4:15pm: Starting the cooking class
- 4:15pm - 5pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 5pm - 5:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 2:30pm - 3pm: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 3pm - 5:15pm: Start the cooking class
- 5:15pm - 6pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
- 5:30pm - 6pm: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Get free cookbook recipes & instruction
- 6:30pm - 8pm: Start the cooking class
- 8pm - 9pm: Enjoy your classwork
- 9pm - :930pm: Transfer back to the hotel