OverviewTake a day-trip from Perth exploring the popular Yanchep National Park, Burns Beach and the picturesque Scarborough Beach. You'll have the opportunity to get up close to a number of Australia's native animals, visit the Crystal Cave, and enjoy a delicious Australian lunch at the Chocolate Drops Tearoom. Finish the day with a visit to the Pinnacles, followed by a relaxing drive along the coast towards Burns and Scarborough Beach.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at the Perth City YHA, you'll travel by air-conditioned coach to Yanchep National Park, one of the oldest parks in Western Australia. Here you will experience the stunning Australian bushland as you take a guided tour around Lake Wagardu spotting some of Australia's favorite native animals such as the Koala and the Western Australian Grey Kangaroo. With over 400 caves recorded in the park, you will then visit one of the oldest caves in Australia; the Crystal Cave.
Then, make your way to Lancelin for a delicious lunch by the sea which includes delicious Fish & Chips and a traditional Australia dessert of scones with jam and cream plus tea and coffee.
After lunch, you will travel tothe iconic Pinnacles of Nambung National Park, one of the attractions in the Coral Coast region of Cervantes and Jurien Bay. The park is located about 200 km north of Perth.
The amazing natural limestone structures were formed approximately 25,000 to 30,000 years ago, after the sea moved away and left deposits of sea shells.Next up is Burns Beach where you can soak in the sights of the beautiful coastline and learn about the thousand year old underwater limestone and its use as a food, habitat, breeding ground and shelter for the local marine life.
End your day with a trip to the popular Scarborough Beach. Here you will see why it has become one of Perth's most popular beaches attracting fishers, body-boarders, kite surfers, wind surfers and many local residents.
Inclusions for Yanchep National Park, The Pinnacles And Scarborough Beach Day Trip From Perth
- National Park fees
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Yanchep National Park, The Pinnacles And Scarborough Beach Day Trip From Perth
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.