Day 1: Yangon arrival - Sightseeing (B)
Upon your arrival, our guide and driver will meet and take you to your hotel. Afterwards, your beautiful excursion of this ancient land will be started. First, make a visit of Botahtaung Pagoda- one of interesting religious destinations of Myanmar and also its jetty where you can observe the busy daily activities of the locals.
After visiting Art Gallery and others colonial buildings, continue your trail to downtown. Stop for a quick look at Sule pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument.
After your own lunch, continue your excursion with an exploration of the busting Bogyoke market where you can make your own shopping. Then, make a visit to one of the most revered Buddha images in Myanmar - Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha image. Walking around Kandawgyi Lake where you can catch the views of the nearby Shwedagon pagoda and Karaweik (Hansa Bird) badge. In the late afternoon, you will visit this majestic pagoda to delve into the exceptional architecture of the structure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Yangon - Fly to Bagan and Sightseeing (B)
After breakfast in your hotel, take an early flight to the legendary land of Bagan. Upon your arrival, transfer to your hotel and start off your trip with a visit of the bustling Nyaung U market where you can find nearly all Myanmar goods in its different sections, from the traditional longyi to other kinds of clothes.
Afterwards, begin your temple discovery with various historic sites. Highlights include Shwezigon Pagoda-the most sacred and important religious architecture, Kyansit Thau Min- a tunnel with unique mural paintings, Bu-Phaya pagoda which has a bulbous shaped dome, Ananda Temple which features magnificent Buddhism artworks and ThatByin-Nyu Temple-one of the tallest temples of Bagan.
Your journey will be continued after your own lunch. The next stop will be Htilo-Minlo Temple-enchanted by its fabulous mural paintings and unique carvings. Take some time to visit Gawdaw-Palin Temple to admire its colorful glazes plaques before transferring to Shwesandaw Pagoda for stunning views of surroundings at sunset. Dinner on your own and overnight in Bagan.
Day 3: Bagan sightseeing - Fly to Yangon (B)
This morning, you will start your countryside exploration with a visit to some villages including Min Nan Thu Village, Phaw Saw Village or Tha Htay Gone Village where you can learn more about traditional culture of the region.
Afterwards, make a visit to Nan-Paya and Manuha temples which are noted for its exceptional examples of Buddha statues. Continue onto Dhamma-Yangyi temple and then Gu-Byauk-Kyi temple. Unique and excellent murals and carvings which still remain inside the pagoda will undoubtedly enchant you at very first sight.
Your excursion will end at a restaurant for your own lunch before transferring to the hotel for refreshment and a flight to Yangon. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 4: Departure (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for a departure flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Details :
The 4-day Yangon to Bagan tour offers you a chance to visit famous sites of the city center of Yangon, explore various most revered temples and monuments of the legendary land of Bagan. Additionally, you will learn more about unique tradition and culture of the locals in some typical villages.
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Yangon arrival - Sightseeing (B)
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Round trip flight ticket Yangon – Bagan and Bagan – Yangon in economy class
- 3 night hotel accommodation based on twin shared with daily breakfasts
- Meals as listed in the itinerary: B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner
- English speaking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
- Personal Expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc…)
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
Confirmation will be received at time of booking