Day 1: Yangon arrival and sightseeing
Upon your arrival in Yangon, our guide and driver will meet and take you to your hotel. Afterwards, your beautiful excursion of this ancient land will be started. First, make a visit of Botahtaung Pagoda- one of interesting religious destinations of Myanmar and also its jetty where you can observe the busy daily activities of the locals.
After visiting Art Gallery and others colonial buildings, continue your trail to downtown. Stop for a quick look at Sule pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument and high court before enjoying amazing shopping in Bogyoke Aung San market.
After sometime for relaxing, make a visit to one of the most revered Buddha images in Myanmar- Kyi Reclining Chauk Htat Buddha image. Take a walk around Kandawgyi Lake where you can catch the views of the nearby Shwedagon pagoda and Karaweik (Hansa Bird) badge. Take your time in the late afternoon to visit this majestic pagoda to delve into the exceptional architecture of the structure.Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon - Golden Rock (B, L)
This morning, after breakfast at your hotel, you will be taken to the well-known Buddhist pilgrimage site in Mon State- Golden rock. It is built on the top of a granite boulder covered with gold leaves pasted on by devotees. En-route, you have some time to visit World War 2 Cemetery and a workshop producing hand-made pots.
Continue your trail to Kyakhat Wine Monastery where many monks live while studying Buddha's literature. This is a great chance for you to learn more about monastic life of young monks. Take a break at a restaurant for lunch before driving to the mountain where you take a stroll around Golden Rock. As the sun casts its last rays, enjoy the stunning views of the rock with its glitter. Overnight at hotel in Golden Rock area.
Day 3: Bago – Yangon – Departure (B)
In the morning, after the breakfast at your hotel, head back to Yangon. On the way, don’t miss the chance to make a stop at Shwemawdaw pagoda- the tallest pagoda in Myanmar. It always amazes anyone with its stunning architecture and great scale.
Continue onto Kanbawzathardi palace-a reconstruction of the original Royal palace from the second half of the 16th century and shwethalyaung- one of the largest Buddha images in Burma.
Before driving back to Yangon for a departure flight, take some time to visit Kyaik Pun pagoda which is known for its four towering images of the Buddha visible from far away.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
The 3-day Yangon to Golden Rock tour offers you a chance to admire the ancient temples, pagodas and stupas in Yangon and Kyaiktiyo. Additionally, the stunning landscape along the route surely will be memorable images for your journey.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Yangon arrival and sightseeing
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- 2 night hotel accommodation based on twin shared with daily breakfasts
- Meals as listed in the itinerary: B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner
- English speaking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
- Private tour
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Early check-in & late check-out surcharge
- Personal Expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc…)
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Private Yangon City Guided Tour with Lunch
- Shwedagon Pagoda Walking Tour
- Yangon City Sightseeing Tour
- 9-Night Best of Myanmar Private Tour: Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan and Inle Lake
- Private Full-Day Yangon City Tour with Transfer
- Private Cultural Day Trip to Bago from Yangon
- 3-Day Best of Yangon Private Tour with Evening Shwedagon Pagoda Visit
- Private Full-Day Yangon City Tour and Circular Train Ride