Yangon -Mrauk U 5 Days-4 Nights Tour
OverviewWith this program, you will be able to discover a fairly unknown place of Myanmar, Mruak U. From Sittwe, Rakhine state, you will be transferred to Jetty for a boating trip along the Kaladan river. And then, you will pay a visit to Mun Khaung Shwe Du, the 17th century sand stone stupa, Pisi ruined temple, immense Kothaung cave of 16th century, old city wall and city gate. You will also explore Luck Kauk Zee monastery, Shit Thaung cave temple, Ann Daw Thein Cave temple which is a massive cave fortress and other ancient places.
- A visit to Mun Khaung Shwe Du (17th century) sand stone stupa
- A visit to Pisi ruined temple
- A visit to Immense Kothaung cave temple
- A visit to old city wall and city gate
- A visit to Luck Kauk Zee monastery
- A visit to Shit Thaung cave temple
- A visit to Ann daw Thein Cave temple with fine stone carvings
- A visit to the strand road (rice market, busy with fishing boats)
Know More about this tour
- Arrive at Yangon International Airport
- Transfer to hotel for check in
- Free time after Check-In
Day-2 (B, L, D)
- Yangon Airport to Sittwe Airport
- Transfer to Jetty for boating up the Kaladan River
- Transfer to Hotel
- Dinner at the Restaurant
- Overnight at Mrauk U
Day-3 (B, L, D)
- Mun Khaung Shwe Du (17th century) sand stone stupa
- Pisi ruined temple with 5 monolith images of Laymyo dynasty prior to Mrauk-Oo dynasty
- Immense Kothaung cave temple of 16th century (Resemble Borobudur of Java)Ruined Temple.
- Walk Through “Wah Thee”or Alay Zee village where there are primitive traditional method of alcohol distillery, and hats, mats, baskets, fans making home industries, they are made of bamboo and vegetable materials.
- Old city wall and city gate, beautiful Lake of Mrauk Oo dynasty.
- Lunch break
- Visit Luck Kauk Zee monastery where you can study Buddhist art collections from vethali dynasty (4th to 9th century), Lay Myo dynasty ( 10th to 15th century),Mrauk Oo dynasty (15th to 18th century)
- Shit Thaung cave temple of 1553
- Ann daw Thein Cave temple with fine stone carvings. (Supposed to be enshrined the relic molar tooth of Lord Buddha).
- A massive cave fortress like temple of Htuke Kan Thein
- If time permits, continue to library, Anorma image and Sunset from Ratana Sanrie hill.
- Dinner at the Restaurant. Overnight at Mrauk U.
Day-4 (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- visit the strand road (rice market, busy with fishing boats) and have lunch
- Sittwe Airport to Yangon Airport
- Transfer to Check-In Hotel
- Free time after Check-In
- Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight at Yangon Day-5
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer to Yangon International Airport
Inclusions for Yangon -Mrauk U 5 Days-4 Nights Tour
- Return flight tickets
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Boat Charges
- Air-con Vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Local Speaking Guide
- 4 Night stay at Hotel (Twin Sharing)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.