Greet the morning sun as you take flight over the Yarra Valley and its vineyards on a Yarra Valley hot air balloon flight. You'll fly for approximately one hour before completing the memorable experience of ballooning in the Yarra Valley with an optional sumptuous sparkling wine breakfast at Rochford Wines (Saturday and Sunday) or Balgownie Estate (Monday to Friday).
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tour
Just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD lies the lush hillsides of the Yarra Valley. A place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. The Yarra Valley is also renowned as being one of Victoria's largest tourist destinations. Ballooning over the Yarra Valley is a magnificent way to see the lush landscapes and vineyards of the Valley.
On your hot air balloon flight in the Yarra Valley, the breeze will usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll have the option to pre-book a gourmet a la carte breakfast which includes a choice of fruit, yogurt, cereal, muesli and a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon sparkling wine to celebrate your Yarra Valley balloon flight!
Inclusions for Yarra Valley Balloon Flight At Sunrise
- Hotel pickup from Melbourne CBD hotels and drop off at Queen Victoria Market or Federation Square (only if sparkling breakfast option is selected at time of booking).
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet sparkling breakfast (if option chosen)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Yarra Valley Balloon Flight At Sunrise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 90 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 7 years
A maximum of 16 people are permitted in the basket
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.