Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour With Chocolaterie And Ice Creamery From Melbourne
OverviewA tour for those who wish to taste some of the finest wines in the Yarra Valley, enjoy a hearty lunch and also go chocolate crazy, this Yarra Valley winery tour has it all! Start with a delicious spit roast lunch at Fergusson's Winery with a glass of their red or white wine. For afternoon tea, there is the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery for your chocolate fix. The rest of the afternoon is then enjoying fine Australian wines at Rochford Winery and Dominique Portet.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe first stop on the tour is at the cozy Fergusson's Winery, where they put on a delicious spit roast lunch (vegetarian options available) that you can enjoy with a glass of their red or white wine. There is also the opportunity after lunch to try some more of their wines at the cellar door.
For those who love chocolate and ice cream, you'll then be taken to a chocolate lovers heaven at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Here you can try free samples of chocolates, buy plenty of chocolate and gifts and if you're lucky you may also catch them making the chocolate!
The afternoon is then spent trying some of the Yarra Valley's finest wines. First stop is at the famous Rochford Winery where you will join a wine appreciation tasting. There is also a great shop to buy local produce. Next we visit Dominique Portet where you can enjoy tastings with a cheese platter. At the winery they will also take you on a vineyard, bottling or vintage tour of their boutique family winery.
Inclusions for Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour With Chocolaterie And Ice Creamery From Melbourne
- Wine tastings at Rochford Winery and Dominique Portet (guided tour and cheese platter included)
- Visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
Exclusions for Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour With Chocolaterie And Ice Creamery From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.