OverviewThe ruins of Yaxha comprise one of the largest Mayan complexes of northern Guatemala. A knowledgeable guide will lead you on a tour of the archeological site, including its remarkable temples and impressive pyramids. Youâll learn about the pre-Columbian Mayan culture that constructed this classic ceremonial site, which overlooks the Yaxha and Sacnab lakes. Lunch plus round-trip transport from Flores and Santa Elena Peten hotels, or Mundo Maya International Airport, is included. Enjoy personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Yaxha Day Tour From Flores
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Yaxha entrance fees
Exclusions for Yaxha Day Tour From Flores
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.