Year Of Dog Blessing Tour Including Hot Pot Lunch - Beijing
OverviewThe Chinese New Year is the most important festival in China. Locals usually will visit a temple for a New Year blessing and attend Temple Fair toenjoy traditional snacks, stalls and local entertainments. If you happen to be in Beijing from Feburary 17 to February 22, 2018, don't miss out this fun culture event! During this 7-hour private tour, you will visit beautiful White Cloud Temple and famous Longtan Temple Fair or Ditan Temple Fair, where you will be surrounded by the lively atmosphere of Spring Festival! A traditional style hot pot lunch is included.
Know More about this tourYour friendly guide and driver will meet you in the hotel at 9:30am, and you will visit theWhite Cloud Temple, the most historical (built in mid-8th century during the Tang Dynasty) and largest Taoist temple in China. Although it was burned down in 1202, in 1224 Genghis Khan ordered the temple to be reconstructed. The temple received its present name during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Itis more or less the same as after a major renovation in 1706. Now, it is one of the most popular temple for people to pray, especially during the Chinese New Year. It is also the home of China's Taoist Association.
For lunch time, your tour guide will take you to a traditional Hot Pot restaurant where you will enjoy a warm and authentic Chinese lunch.
After the temple blessing and a delicious meal, you will head to one of the most popular Chinese New Year social activity - Longtan Temple Fair or Ditan Temple Fair. Temple Fair culture is with a long history. Back to ancient time, it more like a marketplace for people to exchange goods and watch cultural performance. Farmers and merchants would sell their products, local specialties, antiques, handicrafts, jade, articles, flowers and a lot more. You pretty much can find everything in the temple fair.
Your tour will be finished around 4:00pm and you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing
Inclusions for Year Of Dog Blessing Tour Including Hot Pot Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Year Of Dog Blessing Tour Including Hot Pot Lunch
- Your personal expenses at the Temple Fair
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
There will be many people to visit the Temple Fair, so please stay together with your guide and watch your belongings
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver