Yellowknife Helicopter TourWrite a Review
OverviewMake your trip to Yellowknife one to remember with an exhilarating 20-minute helicopter ride over the city of Yellowknife! Enjoy a fabulous view of frozen boat houses on Great Slave Lake from a state-of-the-art, Bell206B helicopter.
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis Yellowknife sightseeing experience begins with a hotel pickup and drive to the helicopter terminal at Yellowknife Airport for check-in. After a safety briefing and some basic instruction, board a luxurious, state-of-the-art Bell 206B helicopter.
Enjoy phenomenal aerial views of Great Slave Lake, the city of Yellowknife, and the communities of Dettah and Ndilo.
The pilot will entertain with exciting stories and interesting facts about Yellowknife while flying over this capital city of Canada's Northwest Territories and the world-famous Aurora Borealis viewing destination.
Take in views of Uptown, Downtown, and Old Town Yellowknife, home to a number of famous pilot monuments. Finally, fly by Yellowknife Bay for a spectacular aerial view of the ice road and snow castle, plus the house boats and Jollife Island.
The tour ends with a return flight and local hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Yellowknife Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Yellowknife Helicopter Tour
- The listed price does not include a 5 percent per person GST tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.