Yellowstone Guided Day Tour From Jackson Hole
OverviewDay tours of Yellowstone begin from Teton Village, Jackson Hole and Jackson Wyoming. You will stop at one of the best delis in Jackson where you will choose items that go into your delicious sandwich. You will pay for the sandwiches or you can pack in the hotel before departure. All travelers will be provided with free cold water. On route into Yellowstone, your guide will allow you to use binoculars (provided) to view all of the different wildlife animals and scenic landscapes. You will pay park fees at the park entrance. Your one optional spot will be the Glacial Turnout and definite stops include Oxbow Turn out, Jackson Lake, Yellowstone Lake, Le Hardy Rapids, Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Norris Geysers, Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful and Castle Geysers. Your tour guide will lead you in a wildlife patrol where you may be able to see wolves, grizzlies, moose, elk, antelope and buffalo.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourUpon leaving your hotel in Jackson Hole, you will stop at Big Thumb by Yellowstone Lake. The magma underneath Yellowstone park heats rain water and melting snow at about 8 miles below the earth surface. The water finds its way back to the surface of the earth, in the form of mud volcano, fumarole, warm and hot springs. Your tour route will lead you to Hayden Valley, home to wolves, Grizzlies, buffalo, and even bald eagles.
Once you leave Norris Geysers, the next stop will be the Fountain Paint Pots. Here you will find mud with doses of chemicals bubbling, warm springs and sky blue warm water. The deep blue water is as result of depth of the spring and the color of the sky. You will stop at the Grand Prismatic Springs.
Old Faithful will be your last stop on your Yellowstone lower loop tour. The warm geyser shoots out water from its vent every 90 minutes, plus or minus 10.
Inclusions for Yellowstone Guided Day Tour From Jackson Hole
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Yellowstone Guided Day Tour From Jackson Hole
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.