OverviewYellowstone Lower Loop Tour- Want to see Old Faithful & the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone all in one day? This full day option will give you the opportunity to cover all that can be seen in one day in Yellowstone. You'll cover a lot of miles, hitting up the major points of interest, like Old Faithful and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. This is the trip for you if you want to view wildlife in a natural habitat, geothermic wonders and vast forests all in one place. Other points of interests may include Moose Falls, West Thumb geyser basin, and Fountain Paint Pots. Keep your eyes out for wildlife, especially through Hayden Valley!
- Hotel pickup included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Get picked up by your guide bright and early at your lodging in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area. You’ll first stop for breakfast in town before heading out for a day of sightseeing. Traveling north to enter the Grand Teton National Park, you’ll want to keep an eye out to look for wildlife as you get information of the area and wildlife from an experienced guide. After passing through Grand Teton National Park, you’ll make your way to discover Yellowstone. Stop at Old Faithful for lunch and watch the geyser erupt. It’s perfect for all ages, especially those who want to know all there is to know about our National Parks.
On this tour, transportation will be provided to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/Teton Village area. Each luxury, 12-passenger van has a center aisle, high roof, and elongated windows for excellent wildlife viewing. You’ll be provided with binoculars, spotting scopes, and history/wildlife resource materials. After working your way around the lower loop, you’ll return to the Jackson area at your hotel.Please note: it’s recommended that you bring: camera, sunglasses, and extra layers of clothing.
Inclusions for Yellowstone Lower Loop Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Yellowstone Lower Loop Tour
- Park entrance fees
- Guide Gratuity
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.