Yogyakarta Morning Tour: Sunrise Over Borobudur Temple, Cycling In Villages With Lunch
OverviewWitness the amazing view of sunrise over Borobudur Temple, and then enjoy paddling your bicycle through a Javanese authentic village before having lunch with a nice glimpse of Stupa restaurant managed by Plataran Resorts. Afterward, discover a desolate temple on the hill with magnificent rice field views along the way.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- A la carte lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis visit is a must when you are in Central Java!
Photography lovers and basically anyone who enjoys a nice view will be amazed to discover the wonder of this unique and wonderful temple. Get ready for an early morning departure from your hotel at around 4am. Before you know it, you will reach the famous Borobudur temple. Enjoy the area and take a lot of good pictures in the ancient structure as you wish.
After the sunrise, you will be treated for a coffee break with banana fritter while you still be able to enjoy the view of the temple from the distance.
Next, a bicycle is ready for you to let you enjoy the traditional Javanese village atmosphere and discover the real Javanese life alongside a pleasant view of the rice field and plantation.
By lunchtime, we will take you to Stupa restaurant for your Indonesian set menu lunch.
Selogriyo temple is your next stop, a desolate temple on the hill that can be reached through a gentle walk with lovely mountains and rice paddies view, and climbing about 200 hundred steps.
It is located about 30km away from Borobudur, an hour journey through paved and winding country lanes.
In the afternoon, we will take you back to city as you bring amazing memories in mind, and especially the pictures in your camera.
Note: Minimum numbersof 2 adults are required
Inclusions for Yogyakarta Morning Tour: Sunrise Over Borobudur Temple, Cycling In Villages With Lunch
- Entrance and parking fees
- Cold towel/tissue and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Morning coffee break
- Lunch (meals only)
Exclusions for Yogyakarta Morning Tour: Sunrise Over Borobudur Temple, Cycling In Villages With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not listed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 paying adults are required
Languages other than English will be subject to availability
No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.