Yosemite Zipline Tour - Yosemite National Park
OverviewFollow your guide along an amazing 6-line zip tour in a beautiful outdoor adventure park 1-hour south of Yosemite Valley. This zip tour is suitable for the whole family, from ages 8 and up, and is a true "no sweat adrenaline" experience! The park features expansive views of a 3000-acre working cattle ranch on one side, and a birds-eye view of the quaint Gold Rush town of Mariposa on the other. This tour also includes two exciting rides in a 4-wheel drive Polaris Ranger. Come "Get Your Zip On!"
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourThe ziplines at the adventure ranch have been constructed as a 2-hour tour, led by a guide through 6 stages. Groups of 8 to 10 are geared up in helmets and harnesses, then driven up the mountain in Polaris Rangers as their guides explain safety procedures and describe the experience the zippers are about to enjoy.
This family fun adventure begins on Line 1, which is a short and easy ride that even the faint of heart will enjoy. Line 2 increases the distance and the height from the ground. Each line adds more fun and distance as you become more confident about this no sweat adrenaline experience. Lines 3 and 4 are dual lines, which allow two riders to race each other to the finish. Line 5 not only provides an exhilarating ride through the trees, but also the opportunity to toss a beanbag into a target on the way down.
The group climbs back into the Rangers and rides to the top of the mountain for a stunning view of Downtown Historic Mariposa, then on to our longest, steepest ride yet on Line 6. Dont forget to check out the stunning views as you fly. The grand finale is Line 7, which takes you through a tunnel in the trees and back to ground zero where you began. The total length of the ziplines is 3,800 linear feet!
Inclusions for Yosemite Zipline Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Yosemite Zipline Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All participants must be at least 60 pounds and not more than 250 pounds.
We can not Zip anyone who is pregnant.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Yosemite's Clouds Rest Naturalist Hike
- Yosemite's Mt Dana Summit Hike
- Yosemite Naturalist Hike to Mono Pass
- Yosemite's Mt Hoffmann & May Lake Naturalist Hike
- Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point & Giant Sequoias Sightseeing Hike and Tour
- Devils Peak Lookout 4x4 Jeep Tour
- Star Lakes Sunset Tour
- Private Tour: Yosemite Hike with Naturalist Guide