OverviewCheck out one of Jamaicaâs natural wonders on this tour from Negril to YS Falls. Set amid the lush landscape of St Elizabeth parish, YS Falls stands 120 feet (37 meters) tall and provides a naturally beautiful place to cool off and play in the water. Swim in the cascading pools and swing through the air like Tarzan, or just relax and enjoy the views. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourFollowing pickup from your Negril hotel, your day trip to YS Falls starts with the approximate 1.5-hour drive along the coast and into the sugar-growing parish of St Elizabeth, in southern Jamaica.
When you arrive, a tractor-pulled jitney will take you to the 120-foot waterfall, where water from the YS River pours down seven tiers of cliffs. Use the changing rooms to put on your swimsuit, and then you’re free to enjoy the falls however you wish. If you don’t want to get wet, use the steps next to the falls to gain a good view.
Swim in the natural pools that form on each level (on-site lifeguards will tell you which are safe for swimming), take a ride on the rope swing or relax in the pool at the bottom of the falls that is fed by a natural spring.
If you wish, take advantage of more adventurous activities like a zipline over the falls or river tubing. If you get hungry or want to pick up a souvenir, visit the crafts shop and restaurant. (Each option is at your own expense.)
Your tour ends with the drive back to your Negril hotel.
Inclusions for YS Falls Tour From Negril
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for YS Falls Tour From Negril
- Food and drinks
- River tubing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.