Yungas And El Rey National Park 4x4 Full Day Tour From Salta
OverviewJourney to the beautiful Yungas forest and El Rey National Park on this day tour from Salta by 4x4 vehicle. Explore the diverse environments and the inhabitants that make their home there. Hike the trails in El Rey National park as your guide highlights the unique flora and fauna in the park.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Start your tour with pickup from your hotel by air-conditioned coachat 8am. Your adventure begins with a 125-mile 4x4 drive into El Rey National Park. Drive along the Popayan Trail (45 minutes), a road through the part that can only be navigated by 4x4 ue to the many stream and river crossings. Stop to enjoy theviews of the Popayan and La Sala Rivers, keeping your eyes peeled for breams, catfish, gold fish, and shads that live within the waters.Return to the trail head, where you'll sit down for a box lunch (own expense) surrounded by the beauty of the national park. After lunch, head north into the mountain jungle, where you might spot one of the park's resident river otters. As you climb to higher elevations, notice how the vegetation begins to change, as varieties of flora that can only be found at high elevation, like cedars and laurels, begin to take over. Spend some time exploring the jungle habitat where wild pumas, tapir, wild pigs, and several species of birds roam.
Begin the drive back toward Salta at around 3:30pm, and get dropped off at your hotel at around 6pm.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. A moderate amount of walking is required, so please wear comfortable walking shoes. Lunch, drinks, and optional gratuities are not included.
Inclusions for Yungas And El Rey National Park 4x4 Full Day Tour From Salta
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- National Park entrance fees
Exclusions for Yungas And El Rey National Park 4x4 Full Day Tour From Salta
- Bottled water
- Box lunch (bring your own food or buy it at the park)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.