Yungas Half-Day Tour From Tucumán - San Miguel De Tucuman
OverviewMeet the Yungas in a small circuit around Tucumán and small villages. You'll be able to see heavenly places in this circuit, as well as enjoy the peace and the endless activities offered in Yerba Buena, the hillocks and ravines of Villa Nougués, the hills and the unique panoramic view of the city from San Javier, and the green and dense woods of Raco and El Siambón. Besides, you will discover the testimony of one of the most prominent sugar factories of the province in the former refinery San Pablo, as well as relaxing in a sunset in front of the El Cadillal dike.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourLeave your centrally located Tucumán hotel and travel 12 kilometers to Yerba Buena city crossing the Rinconada way. The famous Paul Groussac has described Yerba Buena as “… a happy and picturesque situation between the hills and the city…”.
Then start climbing the lush jungle of Yungas to Villa Nogués, built between hills and ravines. Villa Nogués is a picturesque summertime villa that can be toured walking, horse riding, bike riding or by car. It has a wonderful weather, with warm summers and cold winters; both seasons offer moderate weather, which makes every ride to be pleasant.
A few kilometers later are Loma Bola and San Javier thats exhibits the monumental statue of the Cristo Redentor with a height of 28 meters, just 25 kilometers away from San Miguel de Tucumán. We finally arrive at La Cascada, where we will take a mini trek through the Yungas. Then ahead we will visit the Raco small village, a place with endless options and honoring Atahualpa Yunpanqui, an Argentinean folk singer. Later El Siambón will show as its Cristo Rey monastery, which belongs to the Benedictines Order.
To end this beautiful tour you will visit the The Cadillal Dike. For adventure lovers, El Cadillal is the ideal alternative: cannoning, kayaking, mountain biking, windsurfing, kite surfing, and fishing are sports that can be done with the help of professionals on the matter, surrounded by hills, relaxation, and lots of green. There is nothing better than ending the tour to this dike with a ride on the Arquímides catamaran, from where you can get an unbeatable view of El Cadillal’s landscape. The tour will finish at the Museum of Archaeology Ernesto Padilla and then coming back to San Miguel de Tucumán.
The tour ends with your centrally located Tucumán hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Yungas Half-Day Tour From Tucumán
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Yungas Half-Day Tour From Tucumán
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.